Everyone understands that accidents happen. However there are some accidents that should have been avoided and have occurred simply because of someone else’s negligence or error.
If that has happened to you, and you are the victim of an injury that is not your fault then you may be eligible to make a Personal Injury Claim.
If you, or someone close to you, have experienced physical, emotional or financial loss as the result of someone else’s actions then it is absolutely right that you get the redress you are due.
While we can’t put your life back together exactly the way things were before, especially in the most tragic of cases, we can help you navigate your way through the miserable situation you’ve inherited. We can help you build again for a better, brighter future.
In conjunction with the correct professional advice from doctors and financial experts, instructing a good injury solicitor is often a vital piece in the jigsaw on your road to recovery.
Personal Injury Claims Glasgow are specialists in dealing with the following kinds of claim:
- Road Traffic Accidents.
- Work related Accidents.
- Industrial disease claims such as asbestos, chemical exposure and issues relating to factory and heavy industry jobs.
- Serious injuries and fatalities.
- Accidents that occur as a result of foreign travel.
- Accidents experienced by Polish people here in Scotland.
- Motorcycling accidents.
- Cycling accidents.
- Product liability. Accidents as a result of your purchase of a product or service.
- Criminal injuries.
- Beauty therapy-related injuries and accidents.
- Horse riding accidents.
- General accidents such as slips, trips, falls and everything in between.
What Happens When You Make An Injury Claim?
The first step towards the peace of mind you are looking for is a realistic appraisal of your options.
When you call you will speak in confidence and with no obligation to our dedicated, expert team of advisers. They are ready to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The initial advice is free, and there is no obligation to proceed. Regardless of the outcome it is a call we urge you to make. Once you have our free advice and you know where you stand legally, you will be in a far better position to make some positive, practical choices.
When you call you will be asked about the accident. It is worth thinking about that now, perhaps even jotting down a few notes to help your memory as even a small detail can make a massive difference to the success – and also the financial value – of your claim.
Here is a checklist of questions a solicitor will want to know answers to:
• Tell us what happened to you or the victim of the accident?
• Tell us when it happened?
• Where did the accident take place?
• Tell us who was responsible for the illness or personal injury?
• Are you the victim making a personal injury claim for yourself or are you making the claim on behalf of someone else?
• Please tell us about any financial losses as well as physical or emotional injuries you or the victim has suffered?
• We will also ask you specific questions in response to your answers that can help us find out more about what happened and how it might fit specifically with the law and any related legal regulations that might apply to you.
Contact Our Accident Claim Solicitors In Glasgow
Rest assured, the powerlessness and uncertainty that you and your family are going through, as a result of your accident and injuries, need not be added to by the uncertainty surrounding your best course of action – or indeed, the prospect of seeking financial redress through a legal claim you cannot afford to take. In both instances we can take the strain and we are delighted to help.